St Vincent’s Private Hospital Toowoomba (SVPHT) is a Catholic, not-for-profit, private health organisation. SVPHT reflects in its policies and practices the ethical and moral teachings of the Catholic Church. Those who accept appointment as a facility’s Accredited Practitioner agree to respect and observe the principles embodied in:
- Our Mission, Vision and Values
- The Code of Ethical Standards for Catholic Health & Aged Care Services in Australia PDF [296 KB]
- Our Professional Code of Conduct PDF [9.55 MB]
- Our Facility By-Laws and Schedules PDF [379 KB] and associated Policies PDF [761 KB] (including Pre-Employment Appointment Safety Checks Policy PDF [303 KB])
Other information you need to be aware of before completing your application includes:
For all new appointments and renewals, please complete our online e-Credentialing form at the SVHA Credentialing Register. This form is accessible via Chrome. You can also contact the Credentialing Officer on tel: 07 4690 4124.
Should you wish to change your Scope of Clinical Practice in any way, e.g. undertaking a specialised procedure or service delivery (but still within your defined specialty)for the first time or undertaking a new interventional or surgical procedure or clinical service for the first time at a facility, please contact our Credentialing Officer on the email below.
Please note: under our By-Laws, applications will not be processed unless they include:
- a copy of your current National Medical Registration Certificate or equivalent
- a current insurance policy schedule or insurance certificate (on company stationery) stating:
- the specialty covered
- Policy Claim Limit; for example $20 Million
- the period of insurance; for example 1 January 2011 to 31 December 2011
- an Authority to Release Information from your relevant Indemnity insurer
- a copy of your curriculum vitae
- names and contact details of three (3) referees familiar with your clinical practice
Should you require assistance or have any further questions, please contact our Credentialing Officer on tel: 07 4690 4124 or fill out the form below.