Welcome to St Vincent’s Toowoomba
Welcome to St Vincent’s Private Hospital Toowoomba (SVPHT). Our aim is to offer you the best possible care, from preadmission to discharge.
Thank you for choosing St Vincent’s Hospital Toowoomba. Established in 1922 by the Sisters of Charity, SVHT is the largest acute private hospital on the Darling Downs. It is our mission and absolute privilege to care for your needs.
Our services include medical, surgical, maternity, paediatric, emergency and intensive care. We are supported by comprehensive allied health services and advanced medical and diagnostic equipment. Pathology, radiology and pharmacy are also available on site, and our emergency centre is open 24 hours, seven days a week.
We do hope your stay is as comfortable and pleasant as possible.
- Reflections of Self Exhibition | Friday 9th October
- Blushing Week | Saturday 24th to Saturday 31st October
- Melbourne Cup Luncheon | Tuesday 3rd November
- Peadiatriacs on the Hill | Friday 6th November
- The Myths of Fluid Management | Friday 6th November
- Harvey Black Group, Charity Race Day | Saturday 7th November
- Queens Park Markets | Sunday 15th November
- Queens Park Markets | Sunday 20th December
Volunteers bring a warmth and enthusiasm to their roles which can make a real difference in the smooth functioning of the hospital. Almost anyone can be a volunteer, and it can be a truly rewarding experience.
Working at SVPHT
As a leading provider of health services in Toowoomba, we can offer you the opportunity to work within a professional environment across a diverse range of medical, surgical and critical-care disciplines. Our staff enjoy excellent facilities and competitive remuneration, a strong sense of teamwork, and exceptional opportunities for development. Make your next career move today.